It's All About Seoul (waiting here that is).

Well, we're out of the People's Republic. Now we're just sitting in
the airport in Seoul waiting for our flight to take off in a couple of
hours. We are really eager to get home and start life. To a certain
degree it feels like we've just been babysitting Tori in a hotel for
12 days. I think it will be good for her have a permanent space.
She's had so much change in her short life.

Be praying that we don't lose anything or leave anything behind before
getting on our flight to Seattle. Also pray that we all get some good
sleep on the plane. Twelve hours is a long time to be in one seat
with a pre schooler and a toddler.

It just occurred to me that I can probably access our own blog for the
first time in over two weeks. I"ll have to take a look.

Looking forward to introducing Tori to her new life and introducing
our friends and family to Tori Minyi.

Goodnight from Seoul.

Comments