http://gallery.me.com/rhexalt/100027
We also uploaded some photos of our first two days in Beijing. You can see these at the following link:
http://gallery.me.com/rhexalt/100036
Hopefully we'll be able to get some more up later on.
Today is a free day. We're planning on taking Tessa to the park across the street to play on the playground and ride a couple of rides there. Then we'll probably just lay low. The weather has turned cool today, but that's OK by us. The wind blew the humidity and haze away.
Tomorrow, our paperwork is 'interviewed' at the US Consulate. Be praying that everything is in order. Once we pass that hurdle, then Tori is all ours and free to enter the States as our daughter. We have learned to go to God first on this trip. I hope it sticks. I know God likes being in the center of our lives directing and guiding us rather than just a peripheral genie, but I forget that when I can just do it myself. How thick can I get?
Can't wait to get home and share Tori with you all. She's becoming more a part of our family every day. Yesterday, Christina was tickling her on the bed and she let out her first good hard laugh. Tons of fun. Last night she wanted to snuggle up with Tessa at bedtime. First she tried to crawl on top of Tessa. When we pulled her off, she just reached out her foot to touch Tessa. Tessa was a little hot so that didn't work out. It was a cute thought though. She still wants to feed herself and doesn't like other people trying to feed her. She's very interactive, independent and vocal. Three strong women in one family. Sigh. I might as well put up the white flag now. I don't know, maybe I still have some fight in me. ;-]
Grace and Peace from Guangzhou.
____________________________________________________________
Weight Loss Program
Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=pUyKkvcdBV0b-8v69e-EaAAAJz3dUPfjE7POURE7NX3lxCduAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEUgAAAAA=
Comments
Post a Comment