12:00 Update

Tori is off the heart-lung machine!  Her heart has been repaired and is beating on it's own.  They are now beginning the process of putting her chest back together.  She should be out of the operating room between 12:45 and 1:00.  We'll get a quick view of her as they wheel her to the ICU and then there will be another 45 minutes or so of waiting before we can go in.

Please pray we can be in the ICU before Tori regains consciousness.  We've been using this hymn as some prayer inspiration during each hourly update of Tori's surgery today:


I need Thee Every Hour

I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;

Every hour I need Thee;

Oh, bless me now, my Savior,

I come to Thee.

I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;

Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;

Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;

And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.

Comments

  1. Praise God!!!! I will be praying as they get her all settled and also that the first thing she sees is you guys! Praise God for a healing heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updates. Praying, Praying Praying!
    The Thomas FAmily

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is so good! Continued prayers...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment